Wednesday 20 December 2017

My Favourite Films


  1. 2001: A Space Odyssey
  2. Donnie Darko
  3. The Man Who Fell to Earth
  4. The Shining
  5. Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan
  6. Kimi Na Wa
  7. Edward Scissorhands
  8. Perfect Blue
  9. Blade Runner
  10. Labyrinth

Yes, this is different to my previous list. I realised that human taste always changes, with the growing amount of electrical impulses in my Brain that can suddenly die off, I decided to instead choose classics of cinema that will be loved in my Brain no matter my changing tastes because these films are masterpieces... personally anyway. So here's the ratings of the films from an objective perspective

2001: A Space Odyssey -- 10/10 (Wish I could rate higher).
Donnie Darko -- 10/10 (Again, wish I could rate higher).
The Man Who Fell to Earth -- 10/10 (Not a conventional 10/10 but still is).
The Shining -- 10/10.
Star Trek II -- 9/10.
Kimi Na Wa -- 9/10.
Edward Scissorhands -- 9/10.
Perfect Blue -- 9/10.
Blade Runner -- 10/10 (I'll explain why this is here).
Labyrinth -- 8/10.

And that's it. Enjoy the list. As it stands these can be seen as quite unconventional films as most aren't entertaining like other films and need the viewers attention. Hopefully I'll turn you around on these films with no spoilers. Hope you like the list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment